[Geomoose-users] Map navigator

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 09:24:55 EDT 2011

You could do it with a User Extension in GM2.  There is no global configuration
parameter for it in GM2 as there was in 1.0.

In the load function you could have it look for the right control on the "Map"
and then remove it.  I don't have a ton of free time to whip that up right now
but harass me/BrianF/Eli and between the three of us we might be able to come up
with something.