[Geomoose-users] How to change icon for new tool in Toolbar-Problem with createSprite.py

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 09:13:32 EDT 2011

Download PIL for windows (assuming you've got python, which if you're getting an import error, I'd bet you have):

http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/

>________________________________

message when using createSprite.py.  I now realize that I must use createSprite.py
to add my own custom tool.  Dan Little’s reply to Gregory gives me
little hope that I can use a custom icon on my Windows based system.  Is there
no fix for the ImportError: No module named Image error??

>Thanks,
>
>BillHarbour
>GIS Coordinator
>Baldwin County Public Schools
>Information Technology Services
>BaldwinCountyBoard of Education
>1071  B Ave
>Loxley, AL 36551
>V 251-580-1916
>F 251-972-6851
>Office 251-972-6850
>bharbour at bcbe.org
>http://www.bcbe.org
>"When life gets too unreal, sit
down with a good book."- Garrison Keillor