[Geomoose-users] Possible to add to selections?

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed May 11 17:37:29 EDT 2011

I have a couple applications in the works where the users would like to
add to selected objects.  Example- using the Select Taxlots tool, user
makes an initial selection.  Now they would like to use the tool again
to make another selection, WITHOUT clearing the already-selected
parcels.  Has anyone done this?  I've started digging into the code to
do it, but if anyone as done it already, I'd sure appreciate advice on
what code to pick at.

Thanks,

Bob