[Geomoose-users] User id

matifbutt matifbutt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:16:03 EST 2011

Hi Carl

I havent found any documentation for how to implement this geoMOOSE.bookmark
feature. Could you please help me, if there is any resources (you know) for
adding this bookmark feature;

Steps I did sofar using GeoMOOSE-mercdemo-2.2-MS4W :
1) I have added the menu name Bookmark shows under drawing tools
2) coppied the BookmarkToTab,js file inside the htdocs -> extenstions folder
3) enabled this extension inside geomoose.html file
4) enabled the tool defination inside mapbook_webmercator.xml file as follow
<tool name="bookmark" title="Bookmark this Session" type="javascript"
selectable="false">

GeoMOOSE.bookmark();

</tool>

5) copied the bookmark.js file inside the htdocs -> geomoose folder

After this configuration I havent got any +ve result except menu "bookmark"
showing inside the drawing menu.

Regards
Atif