[Geomoose-users] Link URL for GeoMoose

Atif Butt matifbutt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:54:01 EST 2011

Hi All

I have tried the same steps (1-5) inside the GeoMOOSE-2.4-MS4W version. And
bookmark start working, but its not working inside the
GeoMOOSE-mercdemo-2.2-MS4W version.

Secondly, if i installed the  *GeoMOOSE-mercdemo-2.4-MS4W version*
**
its not showing up any base map as base layer, just empty layer without any
tools showed.

Can you help me.
Regards
Atif