[Geomoose-users] selecting points and lines - geomoose 2.2

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Wed Nov 9 11:46:54 EST 2011

Hello,

Should the select tool work for points and lines in GeoMoose 2.2?  I am getting an error "Fatal error: Object expected as argument. in C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\php\select.php on line 192."  I updated the select service in my mapbook, and added 'select_record' and 'select_header' layers metadata section within the .map file.

It's been a while since I worked with the select service, so if anyone has any tips let me know

Thanks

Mark Volz