[Geomoose-users] Item Query Problems and Question

Ed Boesenberg eboesenberg at niraengineers.com
Thu Nov 10 11:58:10 EST 2011

I was able to get the query service working with a waterline pipe layer.  I
would like to have highlight.map show a wider line for lines which are
highlighted, so I tried adding a WIDTH parameter but received a pink screen.
Is there a way to show a wider line for lines which are highlighted?  I also
tried adding a STYLE parameter to the MAP file which had no affect.

Why doesn't GeoMoose show a list of results in the Information tab of the
queried features?  When I search my waterlines nothing shows up in the
Information tab but it highlights features in the map?

Is it possible to query a waterline pipe layer, which has a attribute for
pipe length, and then run a math function to total the length of pipe for
each feature.

Ed Boesenberg, III

CADD / GIS Manager

NIRA Consulting Engineers, Inc.