[Geomoose-users] geomoose on 64 bit

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Nov 21 11:33:26 EST 2011

Jim,

   If Geomoose is rendering the buttonbar, catalog, etc, but not any map
graphics, the problem is likely with the mapserver configuration.  Use
the browser debugger to see the response sent by mapserver (it could be
an error message instead of an image).   And there might be some info in
C:\ms4w\tmp\ms_error.txt