[Geomoose-users] feature editing - able to add polygons, not able to delete or edit.

Atif Butt matifbutt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:29:20 EST 2011

when I click on checkbox "Editing Layers - > polygons"  it isnot showing up
anything except a pink blank layer as shown in the figure (add polygon 3-4).
It seems to me that polygon layer is not adding properly.

In steps Add polygon 1-2, my database storing the values in test_polygons
table.

Regards
Atif