[Geomoose-users] Printing wms layers

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Nov 22 16:46:57 EST 2011

I had brought up this question before but it seems to be happening
again.  I have a few layers that I consume in GeoMoose by WMS.  Some of
these are vecot line layers such as roads.  They work perfectly in
GeoMoose map view.  But when I compose a printable map, these layers
have a black background which obscures other layers and just plain looks
ugly.  If I set the "transparent" property to false, the black
background goes away, but then I can't see any underlying data.

By the way, I do have control over the WMS services in this case.  I
tried to set Offsite to 0 0 0, but that didn't seem to help either.  The
WMS is at MapServer 6.0.1.  Any suggestions?