[Geomoose-users] Printing wms layers

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:50:01 EST 2011

GeoMoose tells the PHP what layers to print and the size and extent and scale and resolution.  The PHP code computes image size and extent (adjusting for aspect ratio of the paper) to request.  The images are requested and assembled using GD into a single image.   My guess is you hit a bug in GD.

Most of the real work is in print_util.php (if you want to add statements to log the actual requests the PHP code makes to the WMS.)