[Geomoose-users] Welcome to OSGeo incubation

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:00:26 EST 2011

I propose we change it to "We currently have [svn/trac/...] at [
sf.net/geomoose.org] and there is a pending ticket to transfer to OSGeo
infrastructure."

Question regarding git:  How are the projects that are migrating to git
supporting people who develop on Windows?   We've been pondering various
distributed version control systems but they seem to pose a larger hurdle
to Windows users than SVN (with TortoiseSVN) does.  I know some of us have
been using hg-svn with some success and that at least allows offline
commits and merges with local branches.