[Geomoose-users] Re: Identify & popup issues

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 13:35:44 EST 2011

Something nasty is dying on your server:

When this URL returns something, ANYTHING, things will be "working":

http://www.hellas-gis.com/museum_geomoose2/htdocs/php/popups.php?layer=perioxesgmerc%2Fperioxesgmerc&shape=POINT(2406849.1463086%204745210.7152832)&_moosetime=1322591692504

You'll need to check the server's error logs as to why the PHP script is dying.