[Geomoose-users] Identify- order of results

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Nov 30 10:40:05 EST 2011

When the Identify tool is used, I want to control the order of layers
when the results are presented in the right side window.  Basically, I
want to present the coordinates, then layer "a", then layer "b".  In
fact, when I look in FireBug, the Response and XML results show exactly
what I want to see.  But the actual results in the window show layer "b"
before "a".  I've also dumped the results to a text file, again, it
looks like what I want, but not what I get in the result window.  Why is
this, and is there anything I can do to change it?