[Geomoose-users] Identify- order of results

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Nov 30 15:04:34 EST 2011

Hi Eli,

That makes sense and I would think that would have worked for me, but it didn't  Also tried changing layer names so they would be alphabetically difference, but still no go.

Even looking at the params in FireBug, I see the layer that I want to list first, appears first in the layers list, yet still appears second in the Identify results.  I can't figure out what is causing this switch in the order of layers.