[Geomoose-users] Identify Not Working

Ed Boesenberg, III eboesenberg at niraengineers.com
Thu Sep 1 17:01:09 EDT 2011

Good News, I convinced a client to move forward with having me create an
internal website using their GIS data (water and sewers).

Bad News, I have not been able to get the indentify function to work.  I
receive an error message stating "Fatal error: Call to a member function
queryByPoint() on a non-object in
D:\ms4w\apps\ftmagisapp_v1\htdocs\php\identify.php on line 125".  I changed
the projection of the map to EPSG 2272.  I changed the projection in the
mapfile, in mapbook.xml, in settings.ini and also added the projection
script to geomoose.html.

Is there somewhere else I need to specify the projection?

Ed Boesenberg, III