[Geomoose-users] Printing error

neslonotnilc clinton at co.emery.ut.us
Wed Sep 14 16:57:07 EDT 2011

I am trying to upgrade my 1.x version of geomoose to a 2.x version and I  am
working on setting up printing on my geomoose web application using the
printing documentation.  When I go to print I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a
non-object in R:\EmeryCounty\ms4w\apps\elections\htdocs\php\config.php on
line 90.  Tried to find where this line of code is trying to reference from
but I was unable to do so.  Any ideas?