[Geomoose-users] Probelms with GM in Fast CGI

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:14:08 PDT 2012

I am very confused about this....

The query and identify tools are PHP/mapscript based and separate already from if the main mapserv executable in is fast-cgi mode or not.  So either the fast-cgi mapserver isn't behaving as expected as a WMS source or something odd is going on with your configuration and PHP.

There is a print line commented out on line 180 of identify.php which shows the call from the PHP to the WMS service.  Can you uncomment that and see what the link returns?

Jim Klassen