[Geomoose-users] Catalog->group - can't get GM to start with group folder closed

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:10:46 PDT 2012

If the mapbook doesn't change, and it is the stock code base, GeoMoose doesn't have anything to display the catalog differently just because the base path changed so...
* something is different in the "copy" GeoMoose
* something is different in the mapbook being sent to the browser (and this was tested false)
* the browser isn't receiving/rendering the files you (think you) have on the server.