[Geomoose-users] Trouble with highlight on different server

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Dec 6 08:59:39 PST 2012

My continuing saga of my parcel query... I got my query code set up so I'm happy with the function and performance.  Now I'm having issue with the highlighting on a test server.  On my own machine (i.e. Localhost), I got the query, zoom to selected parcel, and highlight selected parcel working.  I migrated the code to a test server.  Here, the query and zoom to the selected parcel work, but the highlight does not.  Instead, I get the dreaded pink screen.  I tried editing settings.ini and changed server_name to the server's name rather than localhost, but that didn't do the trick.