[Geomoose-users] Fatal error: Call to undefined function ms_shapeOb​jFromWkt() OR Unhandled request return Internal Server Error

sana butt sanaatifbutt85 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:36:25 EST 2012

Hi Brent

As I explained in my previous email:

I have re-installed the geomoose 2.4 for ms4w 2.3.1 and the idnetify
tool gives me error whereas when I use geomoose 2.2 for ms4w 2.3.1, It
works fine.

Now:

If I upgrade the ms4w 2.3.1 to ms4w 3.0.3 then its working fine.

Do you have made any solution to work geomoose 2.4 for ms4w 2.3.1 yet ?

If not untill now, Could you please check the demo
http://216.58.43.167/geomoose2/geomoose.html with ms4w3.0.3 and geomoose
2.4 and kindly, help me in finding

1) Why line and points are not editing and deleting.

2) How to get the Styles working in symbol.sym file (which are disabled)

3) Why this demo still not working with IE 9.

Regards

Sana