[Geomoose-users] printing in geomoose

tripin2 melicherr at kolektory.cz
Thu Jan 5 09:34:33 EST 2012

Hello, all good people.
I was on holiday for Christmas time, so there was nothing to report about my
problem. I got back to work now and I decided to check everything again. And
I realized that the zero area problem I mentioned before is a problem on a
geoserver side. So, it looks like mapserver and other things are working
fine... Even geoserver when I try to view layers, but when I want to print
them I got this message:
ERROR [geoserver.ows] -
org.geoserver.platform.ServiceException: The request bounding box has zero
area: ReferencedEnvelope[1604566.097762 : 1604566.097762, 6457400.149532 :
6457400.149532]
this problem, as I stated before, appears only when I turn on some layer
that comes from geoserver wms. Cached layers served through gwc don't give
any errors, but print in blank png. And the referenced envelope points to a
location that is somewhere in the middle of displayed map when I dont move
the map, but this point moves to different position when I move the map, it
is not in the middle of displayed map, sometimes it points to a location not
shown in geomoose in moment of printing... And this point never points to a
location which is somewhere near the geoserver wms layer.
I know that this is not the problem of geomoose, but does someone have a
clue where the problem is?
thanks in advance