[Geomoose-users] printing in geomoose

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:29:59 EST 2012

Is the error occurring in the GeoMoose viewer also or only during printing?

The bounding box GeoServer is trying to render is empty.  The question is where did the empty bbox get introduced?

Assuming printing fails and viewing works:
Options are GeoMoose call to print.php;  In print.php; print.php to GeoServer; In GeoServer.

Firebug or equivalent would show you what GeoMoose sent to print.php.  And the GeoServer logs should show the request that GeoServer received.