[Geomoose-users] Highlighted feature not printing

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Jan 6 16:25:06 EST 2012

A little more background after more investigation- A while back (some of
you may remember) I was having trouble with alpha channels on my
printouts.  This was related to the WMS base layers that I use.  So I
modified the print.php and print_util.php files.  In the renderImage
section, I changed the ImageCopyMerge command to an ImageCopy command.
That seems to be part of the issue.  If I go back to the original print
and print_util files, the highlight displays, but again with the black
alpha channels.

We know that the parcelHighlight layer is a bit different because it's
dynamic and not defined in a .map file.  Could that be part of the
explanation?