[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose Catalog- groups and sub-groups- on and off

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Jul 6 07:27:01 PDT 2012

I'm putting together an application which has a number of orthoimagery layers.  For each of these image layers, there is a corresponding index layer (i.e., a grid where each cell corresponds to each individual image).  So I took all the image layers and put them in the <catalog> section as a group, multiple=false.

Now, for each image layer, I want to create another group- each of these groups will have an image layer and an index layer.  I want to allow multiple=true, so you can turn the photos and the index on or off at will.  So far, so good.

Here's the hitch:
If I decide to select another ortho layer (subgroup, with images and index), I want to turn off the previously selected group.  This does not happen when I try to select a new group.  How can I do this?  Not sure if this all makes sense, I'd be happy to explain further.