[Geomoose-users] Incubation - Continued . . . .

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 22:31:41 PDT 2012

> All,
>

> So, GM2.6 is out, and things have settled down some, so I'm inviting Jody back into a list conversation to continue with the Incubation checklist signoff for accepting GeoMoose into OSGeo.

As I remember I was fairly happy; but the "checklist" was inspiring the GeoMoose comment to review some of their existing practices.

How about I go over the always annoying providence review again, and the community can kick the checklist around and see if there is any ideas worth pursuing.

Finally there is an incubation meeting on Monday which is open to all.

Jody