[Geomoose-users] Opacity in Geomoose 2.6

Scott Wolfert swolfert at houstoneng.com
Fri Jul 20 06:37:53 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am wondering if anything has changed within the mapbook for opacity settings in Geomoose 2.6? I currently have it setup to be something like the following, however it is not working properly.

<map-source name="Divisions" type="mapserver" opacity="0.5">
                                <file>./data/Divisions.map</file>
                                <layer name="Divisions" status="on" />
</map-source>

Has anyone had any luck with this in 2.6?

Thanks for your help.

Scott