[Geomoose-users] Failed to open map file error

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Jul 30 07:24:11 PDT 2012

We’ve done some more investigation here.  It looks like the problem was not permissions, but we found that the GeoMoose identify tool would not work with MapServer in a fast CGI mode.  So we put it in a regular CGI mode and it works.  The problem is, now it’s had a negative effect on performance of other applications.

Is this a bug?  Is there a way to do the Identify in a fast CGI mode?