[Geomoose-users] geomoose, the, identify tool and how to format numbers.

NicoTek nicotek at live.com
Thu Jun 14 08:59:08 PDT 2012

I have a shape file which in the dbf has a field I wish to display named "AnnualP". this field has too many decimal places so in the pop up window it shows the number in scientific notation ie."6.10000000000e-002" I would like to do some formatting to this field so it shows at least 0.061 which is the real value or I would not mind having to round it. At the moment I can't modify the dbf file, is there a way to format this as it is grabbed and before it is displayed?

Thanks!
Nico