[Geomoose-users] utilize wfs for select service?

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 06:42:29 PDT 2012

Why change the highlight layer definition, which breaks the built-in services you would still be trying to use (presumably) instead of defining a new Vector layer (as WFS if you'd like) and then have your service return Javascript to manipulate it?

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeature-wfs.html).  This would require the user to enable WFS in the mapfile for each layer they wanted the select service for.  Since WFS supports spatial filters, select.php would not be used (but we would need to a different way to render the HTML).