[Geomoose-users] How to reload a file in the side pane?

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Oct 4 08:06:51 PDT 2012

This morning I tried adding to the form code, a simple line:  target="dijit_layout_ContentPane_1"
That "should" have worked, since I called the name of the window I wanted it to appear in, but it still opens a new web page.  I'm thinking I might need to do some Dojo?  But I have practically no experience with Dojo.