[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose for total neophytes

Jason Menard menard.jason at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:19:49 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've got GeoMoose installed on a Windows Server 2008 testbed and the demo
working.  But every attempt at actually getting my own data in or changing
the projection results in a pink screen.  I think I've got the mapbook.xml
figured out (though sometimes how GeoMoose handles extent units confuses
me) and I'm starting to get a grasp of how things are working, but I just
can't get it to work!  I think if I get some success on any one issue, the
rest of the problems will solve themselves, but I'm having trouble getting
to that first success.  I know my way around GIS, but this is my first
attempt at web-delivered data.

Help!

Best,
Jason