[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose for total neophytes

Jason Menard menard.jason at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:47:28 PDT 2012

Hi Bob,

Nope, we're doing this in NY State Plane East on NAD83-- EPSG2905.  I have
the projection files in the appropriate bins-- Firebug isn't throwing any
exceptions looking for projections.

Would it be better to try to testbed things for learning purposes in
Minnesota rather than try to change every extent and projection for upstate
New York?  I have a ton of my own MN data to test with, but when you're
just editing the mapbook, things seem pretty straightforward to alter, yet
on anything but the demo, GM is quite borked.  I keep thinking I'm missing
something fundamentally obvious that I'm just too ignorant to know is
obvious...

Thanks!

Best,
Jason