[Geomoose-users] strange highlight-PSOD problem

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Oct 15 08:05:30 PDT 2012

I'm not sure where to begin looking into this problem.  In my basemap-orthoimagery viewer, http://mapserver.maine.gov/basemap/index.html#
We are getting a strange problem.  If one selects municipal imagery for downloading, the selection process works, but the selection does not highlight, instead we get the dreaded pink screen of death.  This occurs when selecting some image layers, but not all of them.  The NAIP series appear to be fine, the selection highlights properly.  But, for example, the municipal orthoimagery layers have this problem.  I tried to turn on the debug with highlight.map, but that didn't write anything to the error log.

Any ideas where to start looking?