[Geomoose-users] UTF-8 encoding in sent data to the services

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Tue Oct 16 02:18:07 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have found out some problems when entering special chars (ü, ä
etc.). The page encoding is set to UTF-8, but I can see in Firebug
that the data sent to the service as value0 for the input "ü" is seen
as: "%FC".

I am not sure if this should be set in dojo or somewhere else? We need
to get UTF-8 native symbols into the php of services so we can use
them in queries etc.

Thanks for any ideas and suggestions, I am pretty lost here with this.

Regards,
Matej