[Geomoose-users] Fwd: Highlighting issue (Mapserver layer)

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Tue Oct 16 08:08:50 PDT 2012

Hi,

I was able to track the issue down to the query.php mode='map'. It
seems that this part of the code:
        $request = ms_newowsrequestobj();
        $request->loadparams();
        ms_ioinstallstdouttobuffer();
        $highlight_map->owsdispatch($request);
        $contenttype = ms_iostripstdoutbuffercontenttype();
        header('Content-type: '.$contenttype);
        ms_iogetStdoutBufferBytes();
        ms_ioresethandlers();

doesn't work as it should. The features are successfully added in the
for loop as points, but then it stops and I get a blank image. I am
using Ubuntu and have found out some issues with loadparams() and
suggestions to replace it with
        foreach ($_GET as $k=>$v) {
                $request->setParameter($k, $v);
        }

but still - a blank image.

When checking the $request->numparams and $request->type, I get 19 for
numparams and 4294967295 for type so I suppose the parameters are
comming in successfully. What is the best way to debug further on?

Thanks for any ideas in advance.
Matej