[Geomoose-users] Fwd: Highlighting issue (Mapserver layer)

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:38:42 PDT 2012

On 10/16/2012 12:30 PM, Matej Mailing wrote:
> Now when enabling logging on php/itemquery/highlight.map I see that
> features are not added to the layer as I was thinking.
>
> I get
> [Tue Oct 16 17:20:35 2012].974701 getSymbol(): Symbol definition
> error. Parsing error near (upper):(line 220)
> and then a number of those lines:
This means there is a syntax error on line 220 of the mapfile.  Now the
question is, "Which mapfile?"  I'm guessing the mapfile generated in
query.php around line 428.

Try looking at $mapfile (print it to stderr or dump it to a temp file
and open it in an editor (after the processTemplate line and before the
ms_newMapObjFromString line).  My guess is there is a problem on line
220 of that.