[Geomoose-users] GM 2.6 Select Service not working

Nayna Nayate nayna.nayate at gis.leg.mn
Thu Oct 25 06:32:14 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to get the services in the demo to work. The identify service works but none of the others (select, search parcels or print) work. I have not changed anything other than make a local setting.ini file.  I think I'm missing something very obvious but cannot seem to pinpoint it.
Upon a select or print I get the following error

The service you called did not return valid XML. If you are the system administrator, you should look into this, if you are not the system administrator you should tell them about this.

For Search parcels when I look for the name "smith" for which there are plenty records, I get

GeoMOOSE Item Query Service
No results found for your query!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks