[Geomoose-users] Identify, services, and the PSOD

Jason Menard menard.jason at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:11:34 PDT 2012

Hi Bob,

Yep, local_settings.ini set to maps.  :)

The metadata items are separated by a TAB.  So the code in the .MAP file is:

METADATA
 # drill-down identify service record.
'identify_record' 'templates/identify.html'

END
TOLERANCE 0
    END

And all identify.html is is this (all I want is an ID returned):

<!-- MapServer Template -->

The debugger returns this:

[Thu Oct 25 10:11:32 2012].534000 msLoadMap(): Unknown identifier. Parsing
error near (identify_record):(line 79)

... Line 79 is the line.

I can see why it might not work, but the PSOD is an extra wrinkle of
confusion.

Thanks,
Jason
----