[Geomoose-users] Identify, services, and the PSOD

Jason Menard menard.jason at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:30:41 PDT 2012

79 is the 'identify_record' line.

But that wasn't the problem, it seems.. debugger just reported

[Thu Oct 25 14:21:36 2012].904000 msLoadMap(): Unknown identifier. Parsing
error near (METADATA):(line 77)
[Thu Oct 25 14:21:36 2012].904000 msFreeMap(): freeing map at 02BA21D0.

Where line 77 is the METADATA tag.  Turns out the CLASS section above
didn't have an END tag.  Let's hear it for Notepad++.

And really, the list archive doesn't have enough silly questions to help
noobs like myself figure all this out, so really, my posts are a public
service.... :)

Result: PSOD gone.  Identify still doesn't work for the point feature, but
at least now I have one problem instead of two.

Thanks,
jason

----
Jason Menard