[Geomoose-users] Best way to refresh in GM?

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Oct 31 14:12:31 PDT 2012

Thanks Brent,

I looked at the documentation and tried to incorporate this, but not getting the filter to work.  Maybe it will help if I include code.  Some of it is hard coded for testing (for instance, town name is hard coded now).  The Filteritem is defined in the .map file as "TOWN", it's an ESRI File GDB.  The town I want to select is Acton:

$layerName = "parcels";

//Reset the parcel layers definition query to only the chosen town
$file = $CONFIGURATION['root']."parcelsSql.map";
$map = ms_newMapObj($file);
$pLayer = $map->getLayerByName($layerName);

//$pLayer->setFilter('[TOWN]' == 'Acton');
$pLayer->setFilter('Acton');

                header('Content-type: text/xml');
                print "<results>";
    print  "<script><![CDATA[
                GeoMOOSE.refreshLayers('parcels/parcels');
                alert('I also made an alert!');
        ]]></script>";

                print "<html><![CDATA[";
    print '<body>';