[Geomoose-users] Trying to make a custom query

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Sep 18 09:57:49 PDT 2012

I'm trying to put together a customized query service in a new GeoMoose application.  I'm using the included query and select php files for reference, plus past knowledge of Mapscript.

Basically, it's a query by attributes process.  I can do the layer->queryByAttributes and get results.  But I'd like to also highlight and zoom to the result and that's where I get confused.  In particular, I'm not that familiar with using predicates the way query.php does, not sure if this is the way to go or not.  Can anyone offer a few words of guidance?

Thanks,
BB