[Geomoose-users] hunting down code review email discussion

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:49:39 PDT 2012

So the initial feedback is that although GeoMoose is doing the work we need to put a bit of effort into packaging this up for the incubation committee to review.

Feedback from incubation list:
- Cameron: The following page needs updating to point to Provenance Review page: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Incubation_Status#Code_Copyright_Review
- Cameron: I'd also like to see "Commiter Responsibilities Guidelines" embedded into a "Software Developers Guide" or similar. I'm afraid the link to meeting minutes doesn't constitute guidelines.

Current docs:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Incubation_Status
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Provenance_Review <-- please fill in, mostly links to email discussion
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Incubation_Checklist <-- please fill in, mostly links to email discussion