[Geomoose-users] Incubation Checklist (Please review)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:50:07 PDT 2012

If you want I can take that question over to the incubation list.

I found an example of Open Office taking on the same problem:
- http://www.openoffice.org/license.html

It does indeed look like both their code and documentation are Apache License going forward, and they note that individual web pages may be marked with a different license.

So yeah I would stick to your guns and say that the source code and website are provided under the MIT license :-) You may end up linking to some presentations or something under CC?

As for the wiki - make a note that "It is used by the community to assemble ideas prior to the content being used in the official website under an MIT. Participants are advised to review the MIT license prior to editing".

--
Jody Garnett