[Geomoose-users] Possible to have a dropdown as a tool in toolbar?

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:41:37 PDT 2013

For that I'd use a service with an AJAX select in the form.

Point the ajax select at a MapServer NQUERY call that points to a
shp/pg/etc source where you can maintain the list properly.

Another option, although more work, would be to write an extension that
uses dojo selects (or text boxes, I forget) and let it do a auto suggest
after the user starts typing.