[Geomoose-users] Linking search results to templates

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Apr 9 12:14:31 PDT 2013

I'm working on an application which depicts various sites (several thousand of them).  The customer has photos of the different sites, each site usually has 4 pictures, from different angles.  The spatial data does not have an attribute linking the photos to a particular record.  But each photo has the site ID as part of its name.  Example- Site 1234 has photos with names like "1234Front.jpg", "1234Rear.jpg", etc.

What I'd like to do is display search/query results so that the corresponding photos (actually, links to them) will appear in an Identify or query result tab.  I can form the URL's based on the site's ID number, but don't know how to insert these into the identify/query templates.

Has anyone done something similar to this, and would have any advice on how to do this?