[Geomoose-users] Getting WMS legend throuhg MapServer Service in GeoMoose

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:37:33 PDT 2013

My workaround for this is to just create the legend block in your own
Mapserver WMS definition. It's not very hard, and saves a lot of pain some
times.

this has come in handy in multiple situations:

- old Mapserver version as described by James
- the source might not provide GetLegend capability
- the source provides a crappy legend (codes instead of definitions for
example)