[Geomoose-users] Trouble creating PDF templates

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Fri Aug 9 06:43:11 PDT 2013

Bob, I have been using ArcMap to create that template PDF and it seems to work fine.  Maybe it's something with fpdf and Word.

I do agree with Mark that fpdf might be a bit dated and maybe there are better options to consider in the future.  Another option would be to get rid of the PDF creation and just use a html page that is formatted to be printable.  Most people have options these days to print to pdf from their browser.

Brian Fischer
Principal | GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | F 763.493.5572