[Geomoose-users] Custom form in services

Boris franticpianist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 05:44:43 PST 2013

Hi i am very new to Geomoose and loving it so far.
I wanted to ask if there was a way to put a custom built form into the
services tab instead of using the geomoose inputs? or if there would be
a way to create a dynamic input type=select?
I wanted the select to be populated by values returned from the database.

I also wanted to ask if it is possible, in a custom input, to check what
the previous steps input values were so that i could set options for the
Openlayers regular polygon handler.
Thank you very much
Boris