[Geomoose-users] Use Esc key to deactivate active tool

Boris franticpianist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 21:32:36 PST 2013

Hi,
I wanted to ask if there is anyway to enable the ESC key to deactivate
the tool being used.
In my previous application i used jQuery to capture the keyup event and
then manually deactivated my tools and changed to CSS etc but that
application was only written with Openlayers and a bit of PHP.

I would like the user to be able to reset any tool back to default, like
it is when geomoose starts up, at any point by using the ESC key

any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Boris